الثلاثاء، 22 ديسمبر 2009

مذكرات الترم الأول كامله انجليزي للاعدادية5



Unit 3                      Let's go for a walk                   





a computer game

لعبة كمبيوتر
sailor

بحار
missing

مفقود
library

مكتبة
again
مرة أخرى
worried

قلق
suggest
يقترح
sunny

مشمس
accept

يقبل
terrible

بشع / فظيع
refuse

يرفض
calm

هادئ
way

طريقة
rock

صخرة
pizza

بيتزا
hope

يأمل
somewhere else

مكان أخر
diary
مفكرة
nice fruit

فاكهة لطيفة
each part

كل جزء
century

قرن
the land
اليابس
light winds
رياح خفيفة
country
دولة
beach
شاطئ
job
وظيفة







Opposites                                    Prepositions


ill

مريض
well

بصحة جيدة

stay in bed
يبقى بالفراش
win

يفوز
lose

يخسر

be keen on

متحمس لـ
interesting

ممتع
boring

ممل

go for a walk

يذهب للتمشية
healthy

صحي
unhealthy

غير صحي

arrive in
يصل الى (بلد)
hot

ساخن / حار
cold

بارد

stay with
يبقى مع
hungry

جائع
full
ممتلئ

speak to
يتحدث الى
rich

غني
poor
فقير

float

يطفو
sink
يغوص












Irregular Verbs


win

يفوز
won

won

feel

يشعر
felt

felt

tell

يخبر
told

told

mean

يعني / يقصد
mean
mean
think

يفكر / يعتقد
thought

thought

eat

يأكل
ate

eaten

hit

يضرب / يصطدم
hit

hit

sleep

ينام
slept

slept

sink

يغوص / يغرق
sank

sunk


A) Choose the correct answer from a . b . c or d :


1. The doctor advised me to ......................in bed for a week.


a) wash                  b) walk            c) stay               d) run


2.I should ..........................a letter to some of our friends on World Pen-Friends Club.


a) read                   b) write           c) carry             d) buy


3. Nada likes playing.....................


a) cheese               b) choice         c) chase            d) chess


4. I've been .................for two days, I'd rather see the doctor.


a) ill                      b) well             c) healthy          d) strong
B. Read and match :



              A                                                  B


1-I stayed in bed because                 a. this computer game.


2- The film is interesting, so              b. to read it tonight.


3- Let's play                                     c. I was ill.


4- I'm writing a letter                        d. I was angry .


5- I'd like to borrow this story            e. to my pen-friend


                                                      f. I'm going to see it.


Making suggestions
عمل الاقتراح
Responding
الرد

الرد بالموافقة
الرد بالرفض

Let's             ( المصدر ) ?
What / How about           (v+ing)?
Why don't we              ( المصدر )?
We could +( المصدر ).
Ok! That's a good idea.
Sorry! I'm not very keen.
I really don't feel like it.







- suggest + ( v-ing )   / - suggest +فاعل + (المصدر)


Ahmed suggested travelling by train .


Ahmed suggested Samy read a book .


Write what you would say in the following situations:


1-You suggest to your sister to play a computer game.


2-Mother says, "Let's visit your grandmother," and you agree.


3-Your friend says, "Let's go shopping." You don't agree.


4-Your friends suggests playing football and you like the idea.


5-Your teacher suggests going to the zoo.


6- Your brother suggested buying your mother a present and
you agreed.



A) Choose the correct answer from a . b. c or d :


1) Why ......................Salma go fora walk?


a) doesn't              b) don't              c) hadn't          d) hasn't


2) What about .......................lunch in the garden?


a) had                   b) has                c) have            d) having


3) .............................we go to the shops together?


a) Will                    b) Would            c) Shall            d) Must


4) How ...........................visiting Nihad at hospital today?


a) on                     b) about             c) over            d) out


5) Let's ..................the TV on to watch the match.


a) turned               b) turns             c) turning         d)turn


6) I don't feel like the cinema. What about somewhere............


a) else                   b) also              c) other            d) another


7) The children went for a walk in the.....................


a) cinema               b) station         c) park             d) house


8) How .....................sending Osama an e-mail ?


a) for                     b)to                 c)from              d) about


B) Rewrite the following sentences


1 - How about taking an umbrella with us?                    (Why)


2- Shall we go swimming next Monday?                          (Let's)


3- Amira suggested taking a day off.                         (What...)


4- We could watch the match tonight.               (Shall....)





Write what you would say in the following situations:


1) You suggest visiting the museum .


2) You disagree to your brother's suggestion to go to the club.


3) You suggest visiting your uncle who is ill.


4) You suggest spending a week with your uncle in Toshka.


5) You don't agree to Rania's suggestion to eat Chinese food.


6) You suggest helping mother with the wash up.


B) Read and correct the underlined words


1 - What about watch the match on TV?


2- Why doesn't you wait for us?


3- Will we clean the flat?


4- Let's buying some sweets for Rasha.


A) Choose the correct answer from a , b . c or d :


1- Maged is keen ...................playing football.


a) at                     b) in                c) on               d) of


2- It's a ............ habit to wash your hands before eating.


a) strange              b) bad              c) wrong         d) healthy


3- I'm ................I want to eat something


a) ill                     b) hungry          c) angry          d) poor


4- ....................don't you buy a new mobile?


a) What                b)Why              c) When          d) Where


5- What about .....................the mid-year holiday in Luxor?


a) spending          b) spent           c) spend             d) to spend


6- Shall we ..................a meal at Parada Restaurant?


a) have                 b) had             c) has              d) having


7- There is a very good film ....................TV now.


a) at                    b) on              c) in                 d) for


8- The sailor has stayed .........................the fisherman .


a) on                    b) at               c) with             d) for


    









Letter writing كتابة الخطاب



- العنوان                                             address
   أ-  اسم الشارع ورقم المنزل      55 Orabi St  ,      
  ب- اسم المدينة                                    Nasr City,   
   جـ- اسم الدولة إذا كان الخطاب للخارج         Egypt.
2- التاريخ                                 21st March, 2002
Dear  اسم المرسل إليه ,
مقدمة الخطاب
I’m very happy to write you this letter ……………….
موضوع الخطاب
الخاتمة
With my best wishes    
Yours,
                  اسم  المرسل





















































ملاحظات


            


  علبة: ملحوظة  1-العنوان أعلى الصفحة ناحية اليمين, ويأتى العنوان بعد عبارة.


You live  at ……………


ويكتب العنوان تحت بعضه من الصغير الى الكبير .


Ex: you live at 20 Saad Street , Cairo, Egypt


2- التاريخ Date  ويكتب تخت العنوان كالاتى   


- أيام ( 1, 21, 31) تضيف بعدها ( St ) ثم اسم الشهر والسنة.


   Ex: 1 st , 21 st . 31 st 


- أيام ( 2 , 22 ) نضيف بعدها ( nd ) ثم اسم الشهر فالسنة .


2 nd , 22 nd


- أيام ( 3, 23) نضيف بعدها ( rd ) ثم اسم الشهر فالسنة.


  3rd , 23 rd


- باقي الأيام نضيف th  


4 th , 5 th , 20 th , 30 th


 Ex : 24 , 3, 2002                      24 th , March , 2002.


3- بداية الخطاب    


- في حالة الصديق نكتب   ( اسم الصديق Dear )


- في حالة الأقارب يكتب ( نوع القرابة + Dear )      ( Dear father)


- في حالة شخص لا تعرفه جيدا تكتب ( اسم الشخص ( Dear + Mr.  4- المقـــــدمــــــــــة


   يمكن كتابة المقدمة التالية أول الخطاب .


1- How are you and your family? I hope you are all very well.


2- It gives me great pleasure to write you this letter.


2- انه لمن دواعي سروري أن اكتب لك هذا الخطاب                                                  


3- Greetings from Egypt                              تحياتي من مصر  


في حالة أخبار سيئة: I was very sorry to know that …………….


في خالة أخبار سعيدة I was very  pleased to know that ……..


4- الخاتمة.


I’m looking forward to seeing you soon. That's all for now.


ملحوظة هامة.


Your name is .اسم الراسل./Write a letter to….اسم المرسل إليه


*) Write a letter of six sentences to your American pen-friend, Andrew. Tell   him about yourself, your family, your school and your city. Your name is Wael Said and you live at 20, Trad El-Neel street, Beni-Swef.






                                                            20, Trad El-Neel st,
                                                Bani-Swef,
                                                Egypt.
                                               1 st, May, 2009
Dear Andrew,
     How are you and your family? I'm writing to give you my latest news. I have been back to school since September. I've been at my prep school for about two years and this is my last year in it.
    My family are all very well. My father has bought a new house in El-wasta. Now I live in El-Wasta city with my family. I go to El-Wasta prep school.
   That's all for now, Andrew. Write soon and tell me your news.
                        Best wishes
                         Wael Said  





















































1) Write a letter of six sentences to your pen friend John who lives in the U. S. A. telling him how you'll spend the mid year holiday, where you will go and what you will do. Tell him also about your school. Your name is Reda; you live at 12 El Ahram street, Cairo.

























ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق