الثلاثاء، 22 ديسمبر 2009

مذكرات الترم الأول كامله انجليزي للاعدادية3

Unit 2                      Brave young people                   

borrow

يستعير / يقترض
No Parking

ممنوع ركن السيارات
lend

يسلف / يقرض
orange juice

عصير برتقال
check
يراجع / يفحص
tonight

الليلة
pavement
رصيف
fantastic

رائع
wheelchair

كرسي متحرك
across

عبر
at home

بالمنزل
medal

ميدالية
remember

يتذكر
accident

حادثة
sign

علامة / لافتة
get better

يتحسن / يشفى
thirsty

عطشان
terrible

بشع / فظيع
soon

حالا / عاجلا
tram

الترام
each picture

كل صورة
reply

يرد / يجيب
swimmer

سباح
Paralympic Games
اولمبيات المعاقين







Opposites                                    Prepositions
cheap

رخيص
expensive

غالي

wait for

ينتظر لـ
kind

عطوف
unkind

غير عطوف

live in

يعيش في
brave

شجاع
coward
جبان

turn...on

يشغل (جهاز)
mind
يمانع
agree
يوافق

turn..off
يطفئ  (جهاز)
town
مدينة
the country
الريف

kind of

نوع من
teach

يدرس
Learn

يتعلم

take part in

يشارك في
under

تحت
over

فوق

teach..how to
يعلم ..كيف
win

يفوز
lose

يخسر

I'd like to (المصدر )

live

يعيش
die

يموت

I'd rather+فاعل+ماضي













Irregular Verbs
leave

يترك / يغادر
left

left

take

يأخذ
took

taken
get

يحصل على
got

got

drink

يشرب
drank

drunk

feel

يشعر
felt

felt

eat

يأكل
ate

eaten



Asking for permission
طلب الأذن

            Responding   الرد                


إعطاء الأذن
رفض الأذن

Can I use your telephone?
May I borrow your dictionary?
Is it ok if I …….?
Could you open the door?
Certainly بالتأكيد  
Yes, of course بالطبع
Here you are تفضل
Sure   بالتأكيد
I'm afraid you can't
أخشى انك لا تستطيع  
sorry, I'd rather you didn't.

Do you mind if I borrow your bike?
Do you mind opening the window?
Not at all


(v-ing)

No problem
No, I don't mind




mind

لاحظ          يأتي بعده     










- للسؤال عن التفضيل نستخدم
Would you rather ( المصدر )   or …………. ?
Would you rather drink tea or coffee?
I'd rather( المصدر )                          
I'd rather drink tea.
 



Situations        1. You would like to use your friend's camera.


                        2.Your friend asks you if he could use your pen


3. Your friend wants to borrow your cassette but you need it.


4. You ask your father's permission to visit your uncle's farm.


5. You ask you if you can open the window as it is too hot.


6.You Ask your father to allow you to go to Alex with him.


- Rewrite the following using the word(s) in brackets:


1-I'd like to eat fish.                                               ('d rather)


2-Is it Ok if I wash this shirt?                                          (Do)


3-I want to help you with this heavy box.                   (could )


4-Would you prefer to drink juice or tea ?                 (rather)


- Choose the correct answer from a . b . c or d :


1. You shouldn't ride a bicycle on the ........................ .


a- street      b- way                     c- pavement   d- road


2. Reda uses a ........................ because he can't walk.


a- mobile     b- wheelchair         c- chair            d- seat


3. Are you waiting ................. the school bus ?


a- from        b- on                      c- of               d- for


4. We can.......................books from the school library.


a- borrow     b- lend                    c- give              d- make
5. Do you mind ........................I switch on the light?


a ) when     b ) if   c ) unless                d ) after.


6. Can we .......................early today?


a ) leave     b ) leaving    c ) leaves     d ) leaving


7. ........................ it OK if I go to the club with Soha ?


a ) Was       b ) Are          c ) Were                  d ) Is


8. ....................... I have a cup of tea , please ?


a ) Must      b ) Should     c ) May       d ) Would


9 - I sent Tamer a letter but I haven't received his...........yet.


a - telex       b - fax           c - reply                  d - photo


10 - Sara can't write because her .......................is broken.


a - leg          b - arm         c - head                   d - nose


11 - There was a car .................... near our school and two people were taken to hospital .


a - mechanic       b - workshop  c - accident     d - race


B- Finish the following dialogue


Hazim meets Emad who is on his way to the club .


Hazim: Hi! Emad, it's nice to meet you, where are you going?


Emad :…………………… (1) …………………..


Hazim:You often go there on Friday . ............(2).............. ?


Emad : Because there is a match between our team and Aswan team ?


Hazim:........................(3)..................................?


Emad : Of course, you can come . Let's go.










- Write a paragraph of five (5) sentences on:


" Our school library ."


•    Use the following guiding words:


big library / floor / borrow / read / teachers .



















1-Write what you would say in the following situations:


1 - You ask your sister politely to use her blouse.


2 - You want to use Hind's mobile.


3 - You are asking Fatma to help her wash the dishes.


4 - You ask your father if you can go to the beach.


5 - You want to borrow Amira's ring.


2- Read and match :


1- Do you mind                         a. phone you from the shop.


2- May I ask you to                    b. on his bike.


3-I can't buy a mobile phone       c. upon the pavement.


4- I'd like to                              d. lend me your book?


5- Shady is waiting for the bus    e. if I use your pen?


                                               f. because it is expensive .


3- Choose the correct answer from a . b . c or d :


1-Would you rather work with machines.......work with people?


a - nor       b - or    c - but                     d - also


2 - I'd rather have ...................health .


a - bad        b - worse      c - worst      d - good


3 - ........................I eat this cake, please?


a - Must      b - May         c - Should    d - Would


4 - Let's .......................basketball on TV tonight.


a - play       b - study       c - make      d - watch


5 - I'd rather you ........................come late next time.


a - didn't     b - won't      c - can't        d - don't


6 -1 live ........................a town called Helwan.


a - on b - at             c - in                         d - for


7 - Could I ...................the TV on to watch the news, please?


a - return     b - turn        c - take       d - touch


8 -I don't have my camera with me. I left it ..............home.


a - with       b - to  c - at                       d – in


4- Read and correct the underlined words :


1- Does you mind if I close this door?






2- Is it Ok when I wear this jacket?


3- May I taken rest, please?


4- Must we help you clean the flat, Mum?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق